Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am famous!

Nothing interesting happened today (as usual) other than a fair of sorts being held below my house so i went down and bought a ramly burger to eat. I think that was the most expensive and worst tasting ramly burger i ever had, bleh. Also played a bit more guitar hero today, got some finger cramps after going through a few hard songs on medium. I still cannot get the hang of the single strum - multiple notes thing.

Anyway i will be going out to study again tomorrow, you might think "What a hardworking little bugger...." but i dont have anything to do at home except play so i might as well go out and study and make good use of time. Lame logic i know.



I also have this interesting little pic here which apparently.......shows a shop with my name! *gasp* Thanks to Shalrizan for sending me the pic. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment