Did not go out today. -.- Too many people could not make it so the "outing" got cancelled. Now i am just sitting at home slacking away as usual. Got a copy of Diablo 2 today, havent had the time to play it yet but im gonna give it a try soonish and see whether i have improved from the last time i played it 4-5 years ago.
Anyone heard of Buffalax? Well he has released a new video. Enjoy! P.S. A few female body part lyrics are involved in the video, watch at your own discretion ladies. :)
This is a less offensive video if anybody wants an example of what Buffalax does. :)
Term Tests are coming...
-
I don't know why, but sometimes I just get a little sad over god knows
what. Its just my anti-social-emo nature to do so, I can't help but be sad
over thin...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment