Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dead Space and studies

So i completed Dead Space today and man the ending was lame. I seriously hate cliffhangers, whoever thought up of that kind of ending deserves to be shot and put into a bag then thrown into a river. Also going to the national library tomorrow to study with classmates(Kelvin,Katherine,Yili), i looked at the mid semester test sample questions for data comm and i dont know the answer to half the questions there. It's so demoralising!!

Oh well, i guess i will try to do the questions tomorrow when im studying with them. Hopefully we will be meeting up again on Thursday to study and most likely Yujing will be joining us. :D Also meeting up with a guy at lakeside mrt tomorrow to collect some stuff which i bought. In a way i dread meeting up with him because it's gonna interrupt my studies again. -.-

I guess that's all for now. I shall leave this post with a meowy pic. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment