Hello ; Malay : Selamat Tengahari, Japanese : Konnichi Wa (Ko-Ni-Chi-Wa), Thai : Sawatdii ka/khrap (female and male respectively)
Goodbye ; Malay : Selamat Tinggal, Japanese : Sayonara, Thai : La-Gon OR Sawatdii ka/khrap (female and male respectively)
Good Morning ; Malay : Selamat Pagi, Japanese : Ohayo Gozaimasu, Thai : Sawatdii torn chao
Thank you ; Malay : Terimakase, Japanese : Arigato (Arigato Gozaimasu - thank you very much), Thai : Kob Koon (sounds like corpoon)
Your Welcome ; Malay : Sama Sama, Japanese : Douitashimashite (Do I-Ta-Shi-Ma-Shi-Te), Thai : Mai bpen rai(Mai pen rai)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Oh! SNSD Time!
The MV for SNSD's (A korean girl band)newest song Oh! has been released and.....well you see the numbers on their shirts? Well, those are favourite numbers of the SNSD members. And it really is a HUGE cooincidence for the favourite numbers....really. Why? Well............Because of this point:
Favourite numbers of SNSD members
Hyoyeon’s number is 32, Jessica’s is 22, Sunny’s is 12, Sooyoung’s is 24, Taeyeon’s is 9, Yoona’s is 7, Yuri’s is 21, Seohyun’s is 11 and Tiffany’s is 0. (They chose their favourite numbers to go onto the outfits)
And my favourite member is Yuri. My birthday lands on the 21st........COOINCIDENCE?! WHOAAAAA
Term Tests are coming...
-
I don't know why, but sometimes I just get a little sad over god knows
what. Its just my anti-social-emo nature to do so, I can't help but be sad
over thin...
No comments:
Post a Comment