Welcome back! I am blogging again because i am so bored and it's the school holidays! (for 2 weeks)
Time check - 4.37am on 16/6/2010. I love staying up so late (actually no i don't). I am probably going to head off to sleep once i finish this post. I have a bunch of things in mind to put on my blog but i haven't even gotten around to starting them and uploading stuff is a pain in the ass.
Anyway, i need an opinion on 2 different ringtones for a certain song. Maybe the more k-pop oriented people might recognise it and i want to check with everyone which version do you think sounds better? (Post your replies in the little box to the left <------ Let's see how many people actually bother. :D
Ver 1
Ver 2
I am probably also going to upload a game of me playing Starcraft 2 in the beta sometime soon when i finally get around to frapsing the game and cutting it into parts for youtube. Also not sure whether i should use game sounds or insert my own music. Hmmm...
Oh, i will also be watching the A team with some classmates today, hope it's a good movie. Will PROBABLY update blog on whether it is good.
Maybe i will try to post more stuff tomorrow when i have time. It is 4:50 now at the time of typing this sentence and i better go sleep. Waking up at 3pm every day is not a good habit i should be practicing. :o
Edit : On second thought, here are some videos you can watch while i am off.
And it's the WEIRD PICTURE OF THE DAY! (I really mean it when i say weird, don't click if you cannot handle weird shit) :
Click here
Term Tests are coming...
-
I don't know why, but sometimes I just get a little sad over god knows
what. Its just my anti-social-emo nature to do so, I can't help but be sad
over thin...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment