Maths exam just ended today, i think i did well for my section A + B (50 marks total) and died in section C (50 marks) so im gonna pass but with a C/B grade. :( Maybe i will post more stuff later.
Also, to all the people who think they did not do well this paper (You know who you are). Here is a little bit of info you might have missed: The total marks for section A + B is 70 but the max u can earn from that is 50, so you can afford to get 20 marks worth of questions wrong and still be able to pass the exam! So stay confident and do not give up! :)
Term Tests are coming...
-
I don't know why, but sometimes I just get a little sad over god knows
what. Its just my anti-social-emo nature to do so, I can't help but be sad
over thin...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment